Buena Vista Social Club - Buena Vista Social Club
Found at bee mp3 search engine

06 March 2008

When Blogs Go Bad...(Inappropriate Blogging)

In the midst of me trying to really determine if I do blog inappropriately about certain things...and no, I'm not going to tell you what, I keyed in "inappropriate blogging" in Google and came across the below link to a web site. The article is rather interesting and feel free to read it for yourself.

http://www.thenewatlantis.com/archive/8/soa/blogs.htm

(I guess the verdict is in...I could do better and not use the blog as a vent. I also could incorporate more Bible verses in the posts??? At least, that would be inspirational to me because someone close to me mentioned that some of my posts have a rather angry tone and it doesn't depict me in a positive manner. Maybe this person is right.)

Well, I must go now. I'm sleepy! Until next time...

No comments:

The Wave Swinger at the 2008 NC STATE FAIR on October 19th...

Followers

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Christmas 2009 Countdown!

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...