Buena Vista Social Club - Buena Vista Social Club
Found at bee mp3 search engine

05 March 2008

Blog Changing???

I am probably one of the world's most indecisive people. I have been trying to do a few blog changes, but keep changing my mind. I don't know why??? Well, I do some, but I won't tell you. Anyway, below is a post which I did on a "blog" when I thought about changing....

Monday, March 03, 2008

Another Blog Change?
Greetings! I just wanted to let you know that this blog has changed for now...I might still be blogging, but "here" and elsewhere. In addition to having some of my blog PUBLIC and free for others to read, I do want to keep some of it private, though. Thank you for respecting my desires on this. I might switch back to the http://rettaman.blogspot.com/ address for the entire blog later. I just need some time and privacy to sort things out. Thanks.

Go ahead and feel free to check out http://public.fotki.com/rettaman for any of my photography. I'll be transferring some of my blog posts from the Key West/Marco Island trip to another blog. Stay tuned for more details. More than likely, I'll be using this blog address for that.

Gregory <><

Written by RETTAMAN at 22:45

No comments:

The Wave Swinger at the 2008 NC STATE FAIR on October 19th...

Followers

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Christmas 2009 Countdown!

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...