Buena Vista Social Club - Buena Vista Social Club
Found at bee mp3 search engine

10 January 2008

The Previous Post...and Key West?

Okay...well, maybe I was a little bit too harsh talking about "Damn Yankee" in my previous post. Shame on me! I guess some of you readers probably thought I was acting like a jerk as well. Maybe I was. Or maybe I just was getting pushed and pulled too far that particular day in many directions and fighting my depression. Maybe the relationship with my mom has been on my mind??? (Things certainly haven't been the same since my dad's passing in September of 2004.) Who knows??? Ha! I'll be posting again soon...got to share about my trip to Key West next week. I'll be driving there with three friends of mine. Please pray for traveling mercies.

No comments:

The Wave Swinger at the 2008 NC STATE FAIR on October 19th...

Followers

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Christmas 2009 Countdown!

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...