Buena Vista Social Club - Buena Vista Social Club
Found at bee mp3 search engine

13 January 2008

G's Trip to Key West...Please pray for Traveling Mercies

Just wanted to share that three friends of mine and I will be leaving the Raleigh area around 2 PM today (Sunday the 13th) and DRIVE all the way to Key West. Actually, we're planning to stay in Daytona for Sunday night...hopefully. (I think it's forecasted to rain on Sunday and when I went to Florida in August for a Carnival Cruise, there was a bad wreck on Interstate 95 outside of Savannah and there was quite a bit of rain that time. We were stuck in traffic for a few hours and hardly went anywhere.) I'll be driving my Jeep Liberty as was done in August. The Jeep Liberty did well going to Florida in August, but it was a shorter trip, though.

Anyway, on Monday (tomorrow), we'll be going to Key West and stay there until Thursday or Friday and then go back to the Florida mainland on the Gulf Coast. We'll be back in the Raleigh area by late Saturday night or Sunday. Hopefully, it will be a safe trip and a good one as well! :-)

Please pray for traveling mercies. I read on the news this week about a 70 car pileup over a 15 mile stretch on Interstate 4 in Florida and I think four people died. I assume that my friends and I will be traveling well over excess of 2000 miles when we do get back to the Raleigh area. I think my Jeep Liberty might try to start cussing me out then! Ha!

I'll be posting again later. Have a good day.

No comments:

The Wave Swinger at the 2008 NC STATE FAIR on October 19th...

Followers

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Christmas 2009 Countdown!

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...