Buena Vista Social Club - Buena Vista Social Club
Found at bee mp3 search engine

06 January 2008

Fire destroys ADULT night club...

I know I shouldn't be smiling as I type this....but, I just read of fire destroying an adult night club near Clayton, just a few miles from home.

Here is the link from the News and Observer where I gathered my information...
http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/863183.html

Here's another link...
http://www.nbc17.com/midatlantic/ncn/news.apx.-content-articles-NCN-2008-01-06-0008.html

And another...
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/2260515/

The times in which I drive by this adult night club...which can be a few times each week, I sometimes shake my head and see all of the cars in the parking lot and have at times wished it could shut its doors down.

True, this establishment IS a place of business and the owners have lost something...and one of the co-owners actually said "Thank GOD we have insurance." (I wonder which "god" he serves??? The "god" of adult night clubs, lap dances, and the sex industry in general???) Fortunately, there wasn't anyone in the building...except a firefighter did have minor injuries .

Ironically, I drove by this adult night club on the way home from my sister's house last night (Saturday, January 5th) and read that the fire broke out in the early morning hours of January 6th (today).

No comments:

The Wave Swinger at the 2008 NC STATE FAIR on October 19th...

Followers

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Christmas 2009 Countdown!

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...