Buena Vista Social Club - Buena Vista Social Club
Found at bee mp3 search engine

05 January 2008

Another Post...and HERSHEY CHOCOLATE MOVING TO WHERE???

I guess it's time for another post on the blog. Lord, I hope I can do better at this!!! Really!!! I need to be able to share things like I used to because I can't lie, I really have been dealing with depression and just not being able to really enjoy life for what it's worth...or should be worth. By the way I've been feeling lately, it hasn't been worth much....and I'm getting tired of having to take prescription meds for allergies, depression, heartburn, etc. I also take about two "Tylenol" each day mostly because of headaches. (When will this end?)

Anyway, I just received another email about some "forward this to one hundred of your friends or you'll get in a wreck" hoax. This time it was about Hershey Chocolate moving its headquarters from Hershey, PA all the way to Monterey, Mexico! And this time it's for real! I checked it out on http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/h/hershey.htm and feel free to check it out yourself for more information.

Oh well....is America now headed to oblivion or what??? I don't know. More later.

G- <><

No comments:

The Wave Swinger at the 2008 NC STATE FAIR on October 19th...

Followers

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Christmas 2009 Countdown!

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...