Buena Vista Social Club - Buena Vista Social Club
Found at bee mp3 search engine

19 March 2006

What's my four things???

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Bindery Assistant / Delivery Personnel (1999 to present)
2. Catering Assistant (1995 to 1999)
3. Culinary Cook (1996, 1998)
4. Digital Photographer (Many years, but actually 2002 to present)

Four movies you would watch over and over
1. Fried Green Tomatoes
2. Napoleon Dynamite
3. It's a Wonderful Life
4. Duplex

Four places you have lived:
1. Wilmington, NC
2. Garner, NC
3. Oak Island, NC
4. Raleigh, NC

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Still Standing
2. Out of Practice
3. My Name is Earl
4. (I'm not sure if there is a fourth.)

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Cuba (on a mission trip)
2. Ecuador (on a mission trip)
3. Canada
4. California

Four websites I visit daily:
1. http://www.ebay.com/ (to check on International Scouts)
2. http://public.fotki.com/rettaman
3. http://www.myspace.com
4. ???

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chicken
2. Chicken
3. Chinese
4. Have I said "Chicken" already?

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Heaven
2. Heaven
3. With my dad...who's in Heaven
4. Have I said "Heaven" already?

Four things I always carry with me:
1. My wallet
2. My keys - two sets!
3. Hanky
4. Other stuff

No comments:

The Wave Swinger at the 2008 NC STATE FAIR on October 19th...

Followers

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Christmas 2009 Countdown!

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...