Buena Vista Social Club - Buena Vista Social Club
Found at bee mp3 search engine

20 March 2006

Just Thinking...

Alright, I know I need to be in the bed asleep or doing e-mail and/or digital photography rather than viewing what I have on http://www.myspace.com/ and checking out to see what friends I have there. Bummer!

It is disappointing when I can't find some people on whom I already know offline. But, it will take time.

Oh, it's been a busy day at work and beyond. Working OT has been okay overall...just seems like I've been not getting off on time, but that's okay. My anger issues aren't acting up like they were. Praise God!!! (More later on that.)

This past weekend was good, too. Yesterday (Sunday, March 19th) I went to church (http://www.c3church.org/) and did the usual photography I do for them. I am so blessed and thankful that I been able to do photography for the church. I'm not sure if I'll still be able to do photography like I have been doing for various Christian singles groups in the Raleigh Area like I have for the past four years. It's mostly volunteer and I don't get paid, but that is fine too.

However, now I'm wanting to gear myself into trying to do more professional photography and get PAID to do so. I already do it some, but not enough. I actually don't have much time or energy as I used to for the photography I do on a volunteer basis.

Well, I must go now. Keep me in thought!

Later,
G- <><

No comments:

The Wave Swinger at the 2008 NC STATE FAIR on October 19th...

Followers

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Christmas 2009 Countdown!

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...