Buena Vista Social Club - Buena Vista Social Club
Found at bee mp3 search engine

20 February 2010

Facebook Appears Glitchy Saturday - ABC News

Facebook Appears Glitchy Saturday - ABC News

It seems as though I'm not the only one having problems with Facebook today (February 20th). It has been an annoying thorn in my side today (unfortunately) and at times, I can't even view my own profile, send messages, or upload a picture and when I do, it shows a picture I uploaded last week! At times, it even has reverted back to the old homepage view. But, I won't be doing much FB this weekend as I'm headed out of town to see my Grandma Thelma....and I posted this TWO times on Facebook itself. The first one vanished! I know it won't vanish on my blog, though. Regardless, I think it's time for me to leave and log off before Facebook begins to annoy me more with this glitch. (Breathe in, breathe out!) Oh, by the way, the first link showed up again a few moments ago. WTH???

No comments:

The Wave Swinger at the 2008 NC STATE FAIR on October 19th...

Followers

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Christmas 2009 Countdown!

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...