Buena Vista Social Club - Buena Vista Social Club
Found at bee mp3 search engine

30 August 2008

Kudos to Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Garner!!!

I just arrived back from getting my Jeep Liberty's driver's side front window regulator repaired/replaced as well as getting an oil change, etc. (Decided to go ahead and get that done while the Liberty was in repairs. No need to go back, huh?)

The dealership where I purchased the Liberty and take back for service repairs, etc. is Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Garner. Even though I'm sure they might grow tired of seeing me (or hearing me complain) about the window regulators, I will say that I am impressed with the speed of the service there as well as the attitudes and competence of the service techs and reps. I was in at 8 AM today (August 30th) and was out by 9:45 AM. It used to be longer...but they've gotten better...and they don't make the window regulators!

I hope they at least let their suppliers know about the window regulators. I think they do because one of the reps today told me (like he did last time) the manufacturer of the regulators (who also does GM ones, I think) is trying to improve the quality. I sure hope so!!!

Anyway, KUDOS to Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge!!! Now every window regulator in all four doors of the Liberty has replaced this year! Hopefully, I won't have ANY more problems for a long while. :-)

Again, Happy Labor Day weekend!!! Maybe I'll make it to Wrightsville Beach today for the day even though the friends I was going with have already left by now.

No comments:

The Wave Swinger at the 2008 NC STATE FAIR on October 19th...

Followers

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Christmas 2009 Countdown!

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...