Buena Vista Social Club - Buena Vista Social Club
Found at bee mp3 search engine

28 June 2008

Cold shoulder, silent treatment do more harm than good - Psychology at Purdue

After dealing with some rude treatment and the cold shoulder (from an undisclosed source), I began to feel physically ill last evening (Friday, June 27th) and didn't know if it was due to the shock I received or if it was caused by something I ate. Fortunately, today (Saturday, June 28th), I feel better now and decided to key in "cold shoulder" in http://www.google.com and came across the following link/article. I can definitely relate to it...I guess that being a socially reclusive homebody at times isn't bad at all despite my struggle against it at times. (It's safer!)

Cold shoulder, silent treatment do more harm than good - Psychology at Purdue

(More later.)

No comments:

The Wave Swinger at the 2008 NC STATE FAIR on October 19th...

Followers

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Christmas 2009 Countdown!

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...