Buena Vista Social Club - Buena Vista Social Club
Found at bee mp3 search engine

12 March 2008

Emotional Hell??? (What???)

"Emotional hell." What does that word/comment mean to you? What does it provoke within you? Does it symbolize anger? Hatred? Sympathy? Torment? Hopelessness? Despair? Crying? Depression? Breakdowns??? What else?

Feel free to share with me? I'll keep comments and replies private.

It seems as though at times I actually have struggled with "that" and it's been tough. Fortunately, I actually feel better now and this week has been on the upswing. Praise God.

Here's a Bible Verse which I've heard before...and really need to memorize because at times I hadn't been too good lately. It at least tells me Who's in control and that I really shouldn't be so continually uptight, worried, angry, hurt...you name it....over things!
(Matthew 5:44 KJV) But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
HERE'S ANOTHER ONE...
(Psalms 30:5 KJV) For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
Now, maybe if I could just discipline myself into memorizing more Bible Verses, I wouldn't have to deal with some resentment, etc. as I have had within the past few months/year or so. Like I've already mentioned, I can tell that things are getting a tad better. (More later!)

No comments:

The Wave Swinger at the 2008 NC STATE FAIR on October 19th...

Followers

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Christmas 2009 Countdown!

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...