Buena Vista Social Club - Buena Vista Social Club
Found at bee mp3 search engine

10 February 2008

I'm on FACEBOOK...

It's been a few days since I've posted anything here....and there's a reason for that.

I'm now on FACEBOOK (http://www.facebook.com) and I will admit that I've been spending quite a bit of time making my profile and adding various features there to make it more interesting, etc. I'm already on MYSPACE (http://www.myspace.com), but I never really have liked it. MYSPACE seems more "cheap" and degrading versus FACEBOOK. (Hope I'm not offending anyone!) I have been on MYSPACE since early 2006 and even did some of the blog there. Since doing this blog here, I've deleted my entries on MYSPACE, but have kept the profile there (which is private).

One of the features on FACEBOOK which I like better than MYSPACE is that the user's actual name HAS to be used rather than some nickname (such as RETTAMAN). I'm "Gregory E. Johnson" on FACEBOOK. "RETTAMAN" can't be found there. Ha!

I could go on and probably dog MYSPACE more, but I guess there are some features there which are good too??? However, I can't think of many now. Sorry!

I also could go on and sing the praises of FACEBOOK, but I won't do that either. Obviously, there are some features on FACEBOOK which deserve criticism...such as possible "spamming" of your friends on notifications and the mini-feed? I really would like to turn some of those features off!

Anyway, if you're interested in viewing my FACEBOOK profile, please click here.

No comments:

The Wave Swinger at the 2008 NC STATE FAIR on October 19th...

Followers

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Christmas 2009 Countdown!

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...