Buena Vista Social Club - Buena Vista Social Club
Found at bee mp3 search engine

25 January 2008

RAGING JERKS on the North Carolina Highways...

As I was heading into work today (Friday the 25th), I encountered a familiarity on the NC highway...and no, I'm not talking about a deer or possum. I'm talking about a jerk.

Not too far from my home, a person pulled in front of me and I had to apply my brakes quicker than usual. I kindly flashed my lights to let the person know I was there because I didn't know if the person saw me or not. I did NOT blow my horn. The person then got all raged up and started giving me OBSCENE gestures!!! When he flipped me off and slammed on his brakes, I had to slam on mine! I then returned the flip along with a loud blowing of the horn. That was when I felt this burning rage beginning to go up my back.

The JERK (not me) then started acting like he wanted to get a piece of me. I just shook it off and went along my way to work. I immediately turned on the radio to 92.5 FM (BBN - Bible Broadcasting Network) for some HOLY encouragement.

I will say that during my trip to Key West and back, I did NOT encounter road rage or jerks. I guess that one of my co-workers is right. North Carolina drivers can be some of the worse...and at times I wish I could leave this state I was born and raised in.

(I might elaborate on this post later.)

No comments:

The Wave Swinger at the 2008 NC STATE FAIR on October 19th...

Followers

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Christmas 2009 Countdown!

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...