Buena Vista Social Club - Buena Vista Social Club
Found at bee mp3 search engine

26 January 2008

Back at Work...and Recovering from the Key West/Marco Island Trip and Illness...

I finally went back to work on Wednesday the 23rd after being on vacation at Key West/Marco Island during the week before and after being SICK. My last day before vacation was Friday the 11th...and if I hadn't gone on the trip, I probably would've gone to work on Thursday the 24th because I still wasn't feeling that great on Wednesday. But, I wanted to because I would be using more of my vacation days since I'm not very well "stocked" on sick days currently. I actually was supposed to be back at work on Monday the 21st. Fortunately, I began to really feel more like "myself" on Friday the 25th even though I still don't feel quite as good as I did five or ten years ago. Ha! Is age catching up with me? I'll turn 35 on the 19th of next month. Anyway, it was good to go back to work despite all of the stress it causes me at times. :-)

No comments:

The Wave Swinger at the 2008 NC STATE FAIR on October 19th...

Followers

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Christmas 2009 Countdown!

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...