Buena Vista Social Club - Buena Vista Social Club
Found at bee mp3 search engine

01 April 2007

Complaint at the Han Dee Hugo's (BP Gas) on Highway 70 near Shotwell Road in Clayton

I know I should probably use some other method to discuss this, but I'm extremely irritated now and need to have steam blow off. :-x (It seems like lately I've been dealing with a bunch of junk in my life and some people just seem to be rubbing me a little too much the wrong way.)

Anyway, I was driving back from my sister's about an hour ago (11:30 PM on March 31st) and decided to purchase some gasoline for my Jeep. I used the BP gift card and my credit card. There was NO problem there. I had another BP gift card and decided to use it inside to purchase some extra groceries, etc.

Well, I went inside to see how much I had on my card. The cashier (who had an European accent) told me I had to purchase something FIRST before he would tell me the balance on my card. So, I purchased a Diet Coke and used the card. The beverage was $1.38 with tax...leaving me with a balance of $18.62 on my card.

I decided to purchase more items and the total came up to $19.24. The cashier SWIPED the card and told me it did NOT work. I asked him why because the SAME card worked just five minutes earlier. He had already swiped the card...therefore, I fully believe the confused cashier had already DEDUCTED the balance from the card!!!

I asked him to ring me up again...and to see if the card would work. Just like before, I was screwed! The card didn't work. I told him the card worked before without any problems...and he told me in a very heavy European accent that the card "vould not vork" at all. Duh! Because he already deducted the balance when he shouldn't have, right???

I told him I would just take my Diet Coke and leave...and I did leave the items on the counter, ready for him to spend more of his quality time at work putting them away. I guess he deserved that, didn't he?

I went home and went online to see if there were any customer service e-mail addresses, etc. for BP Rewards Gift Cards as well as Han Dee Hugo's. I didn't find any at first...and then I thought of the forums on http://4042.com and decided to let off some steam here.

I would like to be compensated some how...even though it's only $18.62 and the cashier made an error on his part. I might go back to the store when the manager is there and ask to speak to him. This really ticks me off! Morons! (Sorry...people really aren't morons, are they? That's a little rude to say.)

Hopefully, I can get in contact with someone because this was the first time I walked into a gas station and the cashier ended up robbing me!!!!

(Have any of you had experiences such as this? How did you handle it? Obviously, I've been annoyed too much lately.)

No comments:

The Wave Swinger at the 2008 NC STATE FAIR on October 19th...

Followers

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Christmas 2009 Countdown!

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...