Buena Vista Social Club - Buena Vista Social Club
Found at bee mp3 search engine

28 March 2007

UPDATE: Greg's having an EGD done for his epigastric pain...March 28th, 2007

Hi All,

Hope this finds you doing well. This needs to be short since I have a few things to do and need to go to sleep!

Anyway, this is about my health update e-mail I sent out on March 8th...the "Midnight Visitor" one. I just want to let you know that I'll be having a procedure called an esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD for short...I'm sure some of you have had it done) at 7:30 AM today (March 28th) at a gastroenterologist's office (internal medical physician) in Raleigh for more testing. (My family physician referred me and I met with the IMP on March 16th for a consultation...and he suggested the EGD.)

For the EGD, I'll be heavily sedated and even will be off from work the entire day!!! Yippee! My full-time job has been testing my sanity in the midst of other bewildering attacks and trials. No further comments now. (Oh yes...my ultrasound on March 8th proved to be fine....no gallstones, etc.)

Well, I need to go. I'll be sure to send another update soon...and I might even be a tad bit redundant. I just wanted to let you know about this procedure without going into elaborate detail in this e-mail message. That's all. Have a good day.

Sincerely,
Gregory <><

No comments:

The Wave Swinger at the 2008 NC STATE FAIR on October 19th...

Followers

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Christmas 2009 Countdown!

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...