Buena Vista Social Club - Buena Vista Social Club
Found at bee mp3 search engine

20 February 2009

The Day of my Actual Birthday - 2009 Style!

Well, another birthday has already come and gone. As for the actual day (February 19th), I woke up about 1 PM due to my work schedule which has caused my sleep schedule to be OFF. I went into to my job at 3:30 PM and stayed there literally with only ONE other person (practically alone, though!) from 8 PM until 1 AM.

So, I really didn't have as much fun and fellowship as I would like to have had. I can't do anything this evening (Friday the 20th) due to my work schedule and I have conflicts this weekend. Then I have to work every evening (as usual) next week. That only leaves me Saturday evening, February 28th when I'm hosting a private party for myself with a few friends. I hope my friends don't stand me up. I really wouldn't like that! I might then do some "unfriending" myself. (Just kidding.) :-)

I also had TWO people unfriend me on my birthday. I do know both of them are....and I have blocked one of them! (This person is still on FB...and I can tell that they did remove me. Can you say nerve? LOL! They probably were just culling their list.) As for the second person, they actually wished me a Happy Birthday...and they might've just disabled their account after the greeting. I can't find them anywhere. Oh well. I usually would be upset about it. (I'm smiling.) :-) (I know I am blessed just by reading what has been posted on my wall. I'm getting better at handling things.)

This is the "second" birthday I've "celebrated" on Facebook and I can say that Facebook birthdays are rather unique. Thanks for helping me have a great day even though I may not have a chance to literally spend it the way I want to in the physical presence of people. But, I will say that I feel better about this birthday than I did last birthday. May all of you have a good day as well.

PS - I did receive a gift card to the Cracker Barrel and did eat there on my birthday BY MYSELF (as usual). Oh well. I can't wait until the 28th!!! Life is good.

No comments:

The Wave Swinger at the 2008 NC STATE FAIR on October 19th...

Followers

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Christmas 2009 Countdown!

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...