Buena Vista Social Club - Buena Vista Social Club
Found at bee mp3 search engine

15 March 2008

Work, Work, and More Work!

Well, I have just settled in from coming from my full-time job. Yes, I do know it is 12:55 AM on Saturday, March 15th as I type this post. I was at my job working until 11:45 PM. (I even cancelled some Friday night plans....but, that's okay, right???) It was a long and crazy day. So crazy that I'll share the FACEBOOK status entries I did for 8:02 PM and 11:59 PM.

8:02 PM...Gregory is still at work. He's thankful for a job even though he WISHES it was another job. Even though he's thankful for his job, he knows he's been advantage of.

11:59 PM...Gregory is NOW leaving work. It's midnight on Saturday the 15th. What a week! But, he doesn't feel tired, praise God! It's been a long day....a 15 or so hour one.

Fortunately, I do feel okay and not very tired as I do type this. That indeed is a praise! There are so many times in which my eyes want to roll back in my head and I have trouble even wanting to stay up. That has occurred a few times when I've tried to do some digital photo editing, etc.

Anyway, even though I have vented on this blog in the past and have strived now NOT to, I will admit that it's working to an extent. There are some times in which I still want to vent and also be thankful at the same time. For example, I really am thankful for my full-time job even though it can test and push me to various limits of even my sanity. I guess I could do thankful venting??? Ha!

Well, I do need to go now. More than likely, I'll be back at work today (Saturday, March 15th) because there is a large project which needs to be completed by early Monday morning. I'm glad that I do have a job because it does help pay my bills. Too bad I can't say that about the photography now!

PS - One Bible Verse which was on my FACEBOOK page was Romans 8:28....one of my favorites.

No comments:

The Wave Swinger at the 2008 NC STATE FAIR on October 19th...

Followers

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Christmas 2009 Countdown!

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...