Buena Vista Social Club - Buena Vista Social Club
Found at bee mp3 search engine

03 April 2006

Tolerating People...Myself Included!!!

I don't have much time to post, but I will anyway. I'm just in a thinking mood....wondering how much God really loves me because there are those times which I sometimes want to slap the crap out of someone who infuriates me...or I want to justify myself. (I usually try to justifiy, but I need to shut up and take the low place.) I must incorporate Christ's love and tolerate the other person unconditionally. Well, it's bedtime....gotta go!

Later,
G- <><

No comments:

The Wave Swinger at the 2008 NC STATE FAIR on October 19th...

Followers

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Christmas 2009 Countdown!

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...