Buena Vista Social Club - Buena Vista Social Club
Found at bee mp3 search engine

24 March 2006

Thinking of Life, ETC...

I'm not going to write much since I'm tired and ready to go to bed. I've had another long and "hard" day at work. God is really blessing me. He is taking care of my anger issues as long as I let Him. There are some times (very recent as well) in which I resent other people, including numerous friends and family members. Sorry, I won't go into detail, but there are times which I just don't feel as though I completely belong. It hurts and I am taking it as a fact of life and that life isn't fair. It's not all what it's cracked up to be. I've realized that as I've gotten older. I think there's more to learn too.

Until next time,
G- <><

PS--I did have dinner with a friend of mine after work at TEXAS Steakhouse and Saloon in Morrisville. We've been trying to have dinner for a while. I will admit that it seemed as though he was blowing me off on numerous occasions.

No comments:

The Wave Swinger at the 2008 NC STATE FAIR on October 19th...

Followers

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Christmas 2009 Countdown!

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...

Pictures from my Birthday Celebration at the Angus Barn on February 28th, 2009...